Just because I need to …
I’m thankful for
- The hubs. He works so hard for our family and despite the frustration with the traffic that so often keeps him from seeing us much during the workdays I’m thankful for the business he has worked so hard to keep growing and building.
- The girl. Seeing her play and interact with her toys and create games and fun with stuffed animals or toys she rediscovers is precious. Watching her care for her dolls is like a little glimpse into her as a mom someday. She is growing so fast it’s hard not to miss the tiny little girl we brought home from the hospital.
- The boy. He has really blossomed this year at Camp Invention and it’s neat to hear all of his adventures throughout the day. I love seeing him care and have compassion. Seeing him get so into something his whole world centers around it for a few days. His passion for building and learning how things work.
- Our church. We haven’t been there much since my mother-in-law had the stroke, but knowing there are people praying for us and walking through this with us has been a huge blessing.
- Oh yeah, summer rides in a convertible. Always puts a smile on my face.
I’m sure there’s more I could add but I’m needing to change the wash (thankful for my washer and dryer!) and do a few other things before we head off to pick up the boy from camp.