We’ll see how long this lasts, but I do miss my blog.
Summer is almost here, maybe I will be able to stay healthy longer than three weeks & have time to blog during nap time again.
I am super happy this school year is so close to the end. Looking forward to spending more time with the kids and hopefully (if the weather cooperates) outside. I have been searching around our house on Google Maps to find some parks nearby. Should be fun to try them out.
My goals for the summer:
- Daily quiet time.
- Focus on my family, whom I feel were neglected this school year.
- Reconnect with friends.
- Get to the gym 4-5x every week.
- Spend time outside daily.
- Minimize my time on technology distractions.
- Rethink how I spend my time at work so next year can be better.