I can’t really. Seems like it flew by. Like all the other months do.
Stephan woke up early from nap and then went back down again and has now been asleep for nearly three hours. I’m glad since after a busy morning I wanted to be able to have some “me” time.
We had a wonderful breakfast with Natalie & Cherish and took the kids to the park for a bit. I then dragged Stephan on some errands. I now have my awesome mini straightener that will be perfect for the gym and traveling. It works really good! We also are stocked with water, tp, calcium, fish oil capsules and enough milk and fruit to last till next week. Yay Sam’s! I got Stephan a hot dog while we were shopping since it was lunchtime and I was hoping then he’d go right down when we got home for nap. He did. I was able to get all the fruit taken care of and the water and tp brought inside.
Then I tackled the checkbook. Always scary this time of the month. Payday is great, but after my tuition loan payments there isn’t much left. I shouldn’t complain too much, at least I’m getting a paycheck and can pay my bills and buy a few groceries too. We are at least making ends meet, although at times it’s just barely.
Doesn’t look like we’ll make it to Trinity for Andy’s reunion like we’d hoped. It’s just too much with having to buy three plane tickets now. Maybe we’ll be able to set aside a bit for the next couple months and go back at Christmastime. No fun reunion activities, but we might be able to connect with a few people and will be able to see my family too. Who knows, maybe my fam will be able to come visit us sometime soon too. We’d love that!
I leave you today with another one of my picture memes. I kinda like how this one turned out.
- Everlasting. God. Christ. The cross. All of the above hit the everlasting mark for me.
- Intimidating. I searched “bully” and got a picture of sharks. Think that fits the bill and then some. Though just because they may be intimidating does not mean they should be feared.
- Thought-provoking. A good book fits the bill.
- Timeless. Diamonds. A wedding ring. Marriage. BTW, I think this ring is GORGEOUS and would love it’s twin.
- Complicated. Life. The mess we make of things. Our often ill attempts at making right of said messes.
- Refreshing. A nap, or a good night’s rest.
- Bothersome. Politicians. Love this picture of a politician shoveling his/her own sh**. I’m a bit cynical when it comes to anything Washington. Washington D.C. that is.
- Nurturing. A mother. My mothers (yes, I include my MIL in there too). Fathers, grandparents and teachers can also be quite nurturing.
- Sparkling. A cool drink of water on a HOT day.
1. For the love of God, 2. Beauty, 3. The Old Library, 4. Emerald and baguette cut diamond ring (on black), 5. The Flickr Portrait Gallery Hall of Excellence 2007 (II), 6. Sieste de Klark, 7. Warning: Politician Ahead!!!, 8. family love, 9. Gilligan the sink pirate