I start back at work tomorrow. I’ve got mixed feelings about the summer being done.
Things I will NOT miss:
- Putting a screaming Stephan down for nap a few days a week.
- Reminding said toddler to stay off the cat tree for the 1,000,000th time.
- Not having to worry about how much time I’ve allowed in front of the TV a few days each week.
Things I WILL be missing:
- The freedom to sleep in a little some mornings.
- Being able to go to the gym whenever I want to.
- Having time to hang out with friends.
- The occasional free Thursday all to myself.
- Time during naptime to catch up on blog reading/posting and do other things I like (reading, watching a movie, knitting). Though I will most likely have some time during lunch.
- Playing with Stephan.
- Spontaneous hugs and kisses from Stephan.
- Free movies at the theater.