Having direction is usually a good thing so I came up with five goals to work on, things I’m struggling with or that I want to change about myself or something I want to get started again that I’ve let go since Stephan arrived.
I can think of five goals right now:
- be nice even when I’m tired and cranky,
- start walking every day,
- maintain and grow friendships,
- work on my scrapbook for Stephan’s first year,
- clean my condo from top to bottom.
Now since I struggle with motivation and finding the time I’m working on breaking these goals into smaller more attainable objectives so hopefully I can actually meet those and have a little success that will spur me on to eventually meet the goal.
So right now I’m working on …
- thinking and praying before I speak,
- walking two times a week,
- calling or getting together with one or two friends a week,
- buying tape so I can work on my scrapbook when Stephan is napping,
- cleaning the bathroom/shower every week.
I started the last one today!! Yippee!! The shower and tub are mostly sparkling. It had been a very long time (since before I was pregnant with Stephan), but I can now say the shower is nice. It will be easier to maintain now, especially if I stick with weekly cleaning. Next up on the condo list is probably making sure the kitchen is up to code but that can wait till I get into a routine with the bathroom.